Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back in the swing!

Having been suffering from some back pain in the last few weeks, I took the opportunity yesterday to go and have a quick massage.  I came home feeling completely wrecked, as you do when you finally act on that long overdue call to 'take care' and 'nuture'.

It was late-afternoon on a dim wintery Melbourne day, dinner was bubbling away nicely in the slow cooker and so I extended 'that call' and took a short nap.
 
I woke about 1/2 hour later with that snuggly, warm, rested feeling. Rain was trickling gently outside, the day was coming to a close and most importantly of all, there was nothing that I had to do. I have missed this feeling.


2 comments:

  1. aaahhhh gotta love a wintery Sunday afternoon in Melbourne. Great photos... I do miss that westerly outlook what a lovely sunset....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you listened to that call - sounds like a perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete